Work With Us
Folk On The Rocks believes in uplifting and providing equitable opportunities to those from marginalized communities, and we encourage applicants from such communities including Indigenous people, people of colour, persons living with disabilities, persons representing diverse genders and sexualities (2SLGBTQ+). We recognize that not all terms always work for all people, and we welcome applications from all interested parties.
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, inclusive and creative team? Join us and let your passion shine as a part of the Folk On The Rocks 2022 Team. Stay tuned for more positions with us. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @folkontherocks to be the first to know!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for this year's Folk On The Rocks Festival.
The Marketing Manager will manage public communications and marketing materials as per the Marketing Plan and the Folk On The Rocks brand.
ESTIMATED START DATE
March 6, 2023- August 24, 2023
- Create a general work plan with set deadlines for launches in public relations, advertising and promotions;
- Manage all social media accounts with post minimums per week, and per day during the festival on each platform;
- Track social media and website performance metrics in monthly marketing report;
- Manage purchasing advertisements and promotions;
- Design and manage content for festival app;
- Hire/source official event photographers;
- Manage event photographers (lists of required photos and check-ins);
- Manage all marketing assets regarding Folk On The Rocks;
- Organisation and ordering of all festival signage;
- Ensure all signage is correct and printed on time;
- Work with the Production Manager to ensure site visuals, display and décor are up to standard;
- Work off of and elaborate on the existing marketing plan;
- Implement sponsorship visibility and promotions as per the sponsor contracts;
- Assist with post-festival thank yous and any needed printed materials;
- Manage media processing and tracking for the festival;
- Manage volunteers as needed;
- Create media packages; and
- Assist with the design and ordering of FOTR merchandise.
Applicants should have strong creative writing, organisational, budgeting, and communication skills. Experience in marketing and public relations are essential.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, by 5:00pm MST, on February 10th, 2023.